728x90 Main Content (Top)

Thread: Bonus Code?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3

    Bonus Code?!

    Hi

    I registered to Paradise today and got my sportingbet PIN and my POkernickname and its all fine, BUT
    i couldnt find the part where to fill in the bonus code !?
    Will it work though or is my account not to be tracked correctly now?
    I really have to know this before deposit any money.

    Thank You

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5
    same prob here

  3. #3
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Deman00123 View Post
    same prob here
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleum View Post
    Hi

    I registered to Paradise today and got my sportingbet PIN and my POkernickname and its all fine, BUT
    i couldnt find the part where to fill in the bonus code !?
    Will it work though or is my account not to be tracked correctly now?
    I really have to know this before deposit any money.

    Thank You
    Hey guys

    The tracking will be fine. You can go ahead and deposit.

    We will chase Paradise as to why their information does not correspond

    Apologies for the inconvenience!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #4
    Moderator RTR Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey guys

    The tracking will be fine. You can go ahead and deposit.

    We will chase Paradise as to why their information does not correspond

    Apologies for the inconvenience!
    Hi Guys,

    When opening a new poker account using the the Paradise Registration page, there is a box entitled 'Promotional Code' where players can submit the code 'RTR1000'. It is listed under the 'Preferences' section.
    We will check the tracking of your accounts with Paradise and check to make sure the bonus is active.
    As soon as we hear back from them we will let you know.
    Best wishes

    Cooper


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    i doublechecked this again and there is no box entitled promotional code !!!
    i will just wait for you to track my account correctly.

  6. #6
    Moderator RTR Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleum View Post
    i doublechecked this again and there is no box entitled promotional code !!!
    i will just wait for you to track my account correctly.
    Hi Oleum,
    Thanks for your message.
    Hmm... that's odd. I tested it myself this morning and was able to enter the code.
    But it does seem strange that both yourself and Deman00123 had trouble.
    I contacted Paradise this morning so will let you know as soon as we hear back.
    Please feel free to contact us in the meantime if you have any further questions.
    Best wishes

    Cooper


  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5
    if you tested too. how can that be, because we tested it too and you can register the normall way but you find not a box where you can enter the code . Where did you find the box to enter the code. We will do no deposite till we know it works.

  8. #8
    Moderator RTR Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Deman00123 View Post
    if you tested too. how can that be, because we tested it too and you can register the normall way but you find not a box where you can enter the code . Where did you find the box to enter the code. We will do no deposite till we know it works.
    Hi Deman00123,
    Thanks for your message. When new players submit their details on the Paradise registration page, there is a box called 'Promotional Code' under the Preferences section:
    Promo_code.jpg
    Best wishes

    Cooper


  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5
    Ty for the answer and the example picture . In your Picture it is easy to see but we have the exactly same window without this promotion code.In our window is only a question how we find them ...no option to use U or the Code, i can upload a screenshot if you want.Maybe you check in german language cause in your example u use united kingdom ?we are from germany you think maybe we should change to english to get this promotion code box? or you check it with the site ? ty for help
    Last edited by Deman00123; Fri 22nd Nov 2013 at 10:38.

  10. #10
    Moderator RTR Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Deman00123 View Post
    Ty for the answer and the example picture . In your Picture it is easy to see but we have the exactly same window without this promotion code.In our window is only a question how we find them ...no option to use U or the Code, i can upload a screenshot if you want.Maybe you check in german language cause in your example u use united kingdom ?we are from germany you think maybe we should change to english to get this promotion code box? or you check it with the site ? ty for help
    Hi Deman00123,
    Thanks for your message. I will check with Paradise and keep you updated.
    Best wishes

    Cooper


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •