728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Referral Earnings

    Hello,

    I referred a player way back in 2009 who has, since then, earned me a couple of bucks more or leass steadily. At the old site, I was under the impression (I might have been wrong) that I could cash out those earnings whenever I chose (it used to give me a total). Now that I actually wanted to cash them out, I do not find any option to do so. It seems like I have to provide my Neteller info in the profile (which I just did) and then I'll get paid monthly.

    However, my question is: Are all those earnings from previous months/years lost? Or can I still cash them out like I thought I could?

    Sorry if this is somewhat confusing, but I'm a wee bit confused by the new site

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Chervey View Post
    Hello,

    I referred a player way back in 2009 who has, since then, earned me a couple of bucks more or leass steadily. At the old site, I was under the impression (I might have been wrong) that I could cash out those earnings whenever I chose (it used to give me a total). Now that I actually wanted to cash them out, I do not find any option to do so. It seems like I have to provide my Neteller info in the profile (which I just did) and then I'll get paid monthly.

    However, my question is: Are all those earnings from previous months/years lost? Or can I still cash them out like I thought I could?

    Sorry if this is somewhat confusing, but I'm a wee bit confused by the new site
    Hey Chervey, welcome to the forum

    If things are confusing for you (and others) then we haven't done our job properly. If you can email us with precise suggestions etc we would be very grateful

    All your previous info and earnings are safe. We have never had cash out "anytime". It has always been monthly. So if you input your details for payment, they will be made monthly around the 15-18th of the following month.

    Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thank you very much for the quick reply!

    Just to clarify: I will get all total commission my referred player earned between 09 and today in the next month and then monthly after that?

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Chervey View Post
    Thank you very much for the quick reply!

    Just to clarify: I will get all total commission my referred player earned between 09 and today in the next month and then monthly after that?
    Yes assuming nothing goes dramatically wrong that would be the case
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Hey,

    This thread reminds me that I had 20 bucks from referrals on the old platform and now I have 0 and I entered a payment method 10 minutes ago so it should still be there. Is this a mistake or am I missing something?

    Thanx

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Thracian View Post
    Hey,

    This thread reminds me that I had 20 bucks from referrals on the old platform and now I have 0 and I entered a payment method 10 minutes ago so it should still be there. Is this a mistake or am I missing something?

    Thanx
    Hey Thracian, welcome to the forum. Your $20 still exists and will be paid this month
    We will work on a better way of displaying the data.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Just received it. Thanx RTR.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2
    My affiliates rake it's 0 for those who play on Stan james last month. When will it be updated?

  9. #9
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramyano View Post
    My affiliates rake it's 0 for those who play on Stan james last month. When will it be updated?
    Hiya,

    Microgaming changed the rake calcs for players on July 1st and this means that the MG rooms are having problems providing us with the correct stats.

    As soon as we have them we will post them
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •