May 17, 2012
Win a WSOP Package at Everest Poker for $1
By RTR Dennis
Wouldn’t it be great to play for a multi-million dollar tournament prize pool in Las Vegas, and hang out with French poker legend Fabrice Soulier? Well you can – and all for just $1 (!) with Everest Poker who're giving out $4,000 WSOP prize packages that include the following perks:
- $1,000 buy-in for WSOP Event 56
- 7-night hotel stay at the Venetian/Palazzo ($1,400)
- $1,600 for spending and traveling money
- Everest VIP party invitation on June 29th, 2012
And that VIP party is where you can rub shoulders with poker pro Fabrice Soulier, and given that he’s the 2011 World Series $10k H.O.R.S.E. champion and has over $3.2 million in live tournament winnings, you might consider asking the Frenchman for some poker tips at the party!
Of course, the first step involves actually making it to the party and Event 54, which you can do through the various satellites that Everest Poker is running. One way that you can win a prize package is by participating in the $1 Vacation Tournaments each night at 20:00 GMT. These events feature triple rebuys/add-ons, and a $109 tournament coupon will be given out for every $109 in the prize pool. You can then use this coupon to enter the Vegas 2012 Event 54 qualifier that runs every Monday at 19:00 GMT.
Another way to bag your WSOP entry and your plane ticket to Vegas involves playing in the daily satellites, which are running from now until June 11th. These satellites range from $1.50-$12, and the top finishers move on to the aforementioned Event 54 qualifiers.
One final route to the World Series Event 54 involves playing in the Steps SNG’s. To play in these, sign up at Everest Poker through RakeTheRake, then visit the “Steps” tab in the “Sit & Go” section of Everest’s lobby. Following this, you can join in SNG’s that cost just $2 to enter, and play your way to a $4k Event 54 prize package. Here’s a quick look at how the Steps SNG’s work:
- $2 Step 1 (6-seater) – 1st place wins Step 2 ticket, 2nd place receives $0.80
- $10 Step 2 (6-seater) – 1st place wins Step 3 ticket, 2nd and 3rd place receive Step 2 tickets, 4th place gets $1
- $33 Step 3 (6-seater) – 1st place wins Step 4 ticket ($109 Vegas 2012 Event 54 qualifier), 2nd and 3rd place receive Step 3 tickets, 4th place gets $5
One last point worth mentioning is that the 2011 World Series Event 54 offered a $4,118,400 prize pool, and PokerStars pro Maxim Lykov earned $648,880 for winning the tournament. That being the case, it’s definitely worth your time to play for these 2012 prize packages!