Mar 28, 2013
US-Friendly Bovada Poker running Two Monthly $7.5k Freerolls
By RTR Dennis
It's pretty hard to build a bankroll by playing puny $100 and $200 freerolls – especially when thousands of players are involved. That said, Bovada Poker isn't one for tiny freerolls because they run $7,500 free poker tournaments on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
Seeing as how there's so much cash in these freerolls, you could earn a huge payout just by final tabling a $7.5k tourney. The top 20% of the field cashes while first place will earn $1,000!
What's nice is that there are a variety of ways to get into these freerolls, and you merely need to spend Poker Points for a chance. You can see all of the Poker Points satellites listed below (all times ET):
- $7.5k Freeroll Qualifier: 25 Poker Points buy-in - Runs daily at 11:10, top 15 finishers receive a ticket to the $7,500 freeroll.
- $7.5k Freeroll Qualifier: 150 PTS buy-in - 6-max sit and go, takes place randomly every day, the winner receives a $7,500 freeroll ticket.
- $7.5k Freeroll Qualifier: 200 PTS buy-in - Happens daily at 5:10, top 15 finishers collect a $7,500 freeroll seat.
Keep in mind that the $7,500 free tournament is just one opportunity where players can earn lots of money. The $100k New Player Qualifier is another exciting chance for players to win big without spending anything. To qualify for this event, you simply need to complete the following steps:
1. Download Bovada through RakeTheRake.
2. Create an account and make a deposit.
3. Earn at least one Poker Point.
Upon completing these steps, you'll receive six tickets for the $100k New Player Qualifier. Assuming you get these tickets, the following information is definitely worth noting:
$100k New Player Qualifier Prizes: 1st place earns a $150 + $12 tournament ticket for $100k Guaranteed, 2nd-10th place receive $16 + $1 tournament tickets to $100k Semi-Final Qualifier.
- Max Number of Players: Up to 1,000 players.
- $100k Dates and Times: Tuesday and Thursday at 8:35pm ET, Saturday at 3:05pm ET.
As for the $100,000 Guaranteed itself, this tournament takes place every Sunday at 4:20pm ET. The winner always receives at least $20,000 while other top finishers earn plenty of cash too. This being said, it's definitely worth getting involved in the $100k as often as possible.