Apr 11, 2013
Bovada offering $6.6k Packages to Anonymous Poker Series Finale
By RTR Dennis
In March, Bovada Poker launched the “Anonymous Poker Series,” which is a hybrid online/live tournament series that’s designed to celebrate Bovada’s Recreational Player Model. The Anonymous Poker Series will culminate in a $100,000 Guaranteed APS Live Finale in Manila, Philippines on January 14th, 2014.
One thing that’s worth mentioning right away is how the Live Finale will feature an exclusive, limited player base. So the chances of walking away with one of the huge payouts are fairly good when compared to most tournaments. Here’s a quick look at the payouts from this tourney:
1st place – $45,000 2nd place – $25,000 3rd place – $15,000 4th place – $10,000 5th place – $5,000
Aside from the money, those who play in the APS Live Finale will also have some drinks and hang out with the beautiful Bovada Poker girls. Assuming you’re interested in this tournament experience, Bovada is currently running online qualifiers. Players can win $6,600 prize packages through these qualifiers, and here’s a look at what each package offers:
- $2,000 buy-in to the APS Live Finale
- Flight and hotel accommodations
- $700 in spending money
- Invite to an exclusive APS party
- Bovada merchandise and bag
From now until October 14th, Bovada will be running 10 daily qualifiers along with eight total satellites – each offering three $6,600 APS Live Finale prize packages. Anybody who’d like to win one of the 24 available Live Finale packages should take a look at the qualifying structure below:
- Cheap Seats – $0.66 buy-in, winners move on to the Quarter-Final Qualifier.
- Quarter-Final Qualifier – $3.30 buy-in, winners earn a Semi-Final Qualifier seat.
- Semi-Final Qualifier – $22 buy-in, top players move on to an APS Live Finale Satellite.
- Satellite – $325 buy-in, three $6,600 prize packages are guaranteed in each APS Live Finale Satellite.