Apr 15, 2013
PKR is offering the Ultimate WSOP Experience
By RTR Dennis
To many players, the WSOP is about much more than just playing for huge prize pools and trying to get rich. It's also about experiencing Sin City in its full glory by staying in luxury hotel suites and partying hard.
Unfortunately, most online poker rooms don't recognize this dream since their prize packages mainly consist of a tournament seat and budget hotel stay. And while this might get you into a WSOP tourney, it's not going to offer quite the thrills that you're envisioning.
That said, PKR separate themselves from the pack by offering $4,500 packages that prioritize the Las Vegas experience. This means players will be staying in the lap of luxury while having a full schedule of partying and events to attend. Here's a look at what each $4,500 prize package offers:
- $1,000 entry to 2013 WSOP Event #42 No-Limit Hold'em (June 23rd)
- Six-night stay at the Palazzo Hotel & Casino (June 20th-26th)
- $1,500 for travel expenses
- Entry to PKR VIP events, where partying and drinks are guaranteed
Obviously this doesn't look like your ordinary prize package deal! Assuming you're interested in winning a $4,500 package through PKR, there are two different available routes in satellites and lotteries. We've provided an in-depth look at both satellite types below.
- WSOP Feeder (5-seater SNG) - 1,400 Poker Points buy-in, starts when full, 1 in 5 players qualify for Stage 1 tournament.
- Stage 1 - $3.50 buy-in, runs eight times daily, one player qualifies for Quarter-Final for every $12 in the prize pool.
- Quarter-Final - $12 buy-in, runs five times daily, one player qualifies for Semi-Final for every $50 in the prize pool.
- Semi-Final - $50 buy-in, runs twice daily, one player moves on to Final Stage for every $270 in the prize pool.
- Final Stage - $270 buy-in, happens on Mondays at 19:15 GMT, one $4,500 prize package is guaranteed.
- Lottery Feeder - 600 PP buy-in, starts when full, 1 in 5 players win a Lottery Stage 1 ticket.
- Lottery Stage 1 - $1.50 buy-in, takes place eight times daily, one player wins a Quarter-Final ticket for every $6 in the prize pool.
- Lottery Quarter-Final - $6 buy-in, runs five times daily, one player wins a Semi-Final ticket for every $20 in the prize pool.
- Lottery Semi-Final - $20 buy-in, runs once every day, one player collects a Lottery Final ticket for every $105 in the prize pool.
- WSOP Lottery Final - $105 buy-in, happens on April 8th, April 29th, May 20th and June 10th at 20:15 GMT, one out of every 45 players wins a $4,500 WSOP package.