Jul 27, 2013
Titan Poker offering €1,700 Packages for 2013 Irish Winter Festival
By RTR Dennis
Follow the rainbow to the pot o’ gold in Ireland this fall, where the Irish Winter Festival will run from October 26th-28th. Last year’s Irish Winter Festival offered a €384,850 ($499,364) prize pool, and Germany’s Tim Hartmann won the largest share at €100,000 ($129,756).
If you’d like to win big like Hartmann, and take in the unique and historic city of Dublin, check out the 2013 Irish Winter Poker Festival packages that Titan Poker are offering. From now until October 10th, Titan are giving out €1,700 prize packages for this tournament. Each package includes the following perks:
- €1,000 + €125 buy-in for the 2013 Irish Winter Festival Main Event
- €316 for a 4-night stay in a Dublin hotel
- €259 for travel/spending
As for satellites and qualifiers, players can compete for a Winter Festival package for as little as €0.30 + €0.03. Just check out Titan Poker’s tournament lobby to see what’s available. There are three Super Satellites that run throughout the week and each one of these offers a prize package. Here’s a look at the Super Satellite schedule:
- Sundays at 21:00 GMT – €120 + €10 Irish Winter Festival 2013 A Super Satellite
- Tuesdays at 20:00 GMT – €60 + €6 Irish Winter Festival 2013 B Super Satellite
- Thursdays at 20:00 GMT – €20 + €2 (w/rebuys and add-ons) Irish Winter Festival 2013 C Super Satellite
Remember that every one of these Super Satellites offers a €1,700 package to the Winter Festival tournament. So that means you have three opportunities to win your way to Dublin each week. And if the buy-ins are too steep for you, don’t forget about the feeder satellites that are running on a daily basis.