Jan 30, 2014
bWin offering $100k and $200k Tournaments Every Sunday
By RTR Dennis
Due to lots of huge tournaments, Sunday is always a big day in the online poker world. And Sundays are especially big at bwin Poker, where there are 12 tourneys with prize pools ranging from $5,000 to $200,000.
Aside from the variety of prize pools, the buy-ins vary from $1 to $530. Obviously the latter price, or anything close to it, is a lot for the average player to cover. That's why bwin offer a number of cheap qualifiers throughout the week that allow players to win seats to bigger tournaments. Below you can see the full schedule for bwin's Sunday tournaments, which collectively offer $425,000 in guaranteed money.
Sunday Tournament Schedule (All Times GMT +1)
- $5,000 6-Max Speed Rebuy at 15:45 - $1 buy-in, big add-on
- $5,000 Speed Rebuy at 19:45 - $1 buy-in, big add-on
- $5,000 6-Max Speed Rebuy at 21:45 - $2 buy-in, big add-on
- $200k Sunday Speed Rebuy Qualifier at 14:45 - $6 buy-in, 15 seats to $200k Gtd
- $10,000 Rebuy at 18:45 - $6 buy-in, big add-on
- $5,000 PLO Hi-Lo at 22:45 - $22 buy-in
- $15,000 Gtd at 22:00 - $54 buy-in
- $10,000 Super Bounty at 19:00 - $54 buy-in, 50% of buy-ins go to bounties
- $50,000 Gtd at 20:15 - $108 buy-in
- $20,000 Gtd Speed at 23:00 - $108 buy-in
- $200,000 Gtd Sunday at 19:30 - $215 buy-in
- $100,000 Gtd High Roller at 21:00 - $530 buy-in
Keep in mind that the $200k guaranteed Sunday event is one of the biggest tournaments in all of online poker. And there are a number of other large tourneys that players can compete in on this day too. So if you're hoping to win some big payouts, get to bWin on Sunday!