When gambling please remember the following:
- You're buying fun, not investing your money
- Before playing, set strict limits on how much time and money you're going to spend
- Quit while you're ahead
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose - never put your livelihood or family at risk
- Don't spend more money on gambling with the hope to win back money that you have lost - i.e. do NOT chase losses
- Keep up other interests and hobbies - don't let gambling take over your life
- Don't gamble in order to escape from stress or boredom
- Gambling in moderation is okay
If you think you have or may be developing a gambling problem then you should see advice from any of the organisations below or in your country of origin.
Remember - if you choose to gamble then you should gamble responsibly!
We should be up to scratch after that