Best Canadian Poker Offers
Sorry, there are currently no offers available for your location.
Canada was born in 1867 and just over a century later, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC) was created in 1996. Since then, the world of gambling in Canada has skyrocketed.
There are now over 50 licensed brick-and-mortar poker rooms in Canada spread out across the country, but there are more than 250 different online gaming companies licensed by the KGC. One of them being GG Poker, the host of the World Series of Poker and currently the largest online poker site in the world. Pokerstars, also a fan favourite in the online poker industry, was founded in 2001 by Canadian businessman Isai Scheinberg.
Given the legal issues surrounding online gambling in the US, Canada has become a popular destination for poker players with its various platforms and minimal restrictions.
Canada hosts an array of great poker sites with fantastic welcome offers and rakeback deals.
GG poker, now the biggest online poker site on earth, is a great choice for Canadian players. They offer a ‘Fish Buffet’ promotion which ranks players by rake earned and awards increasing rates of rakeback as a result. It has a wide variety of games, including live poker tables and most importantly, games for players of all wagering levels.
Another top site in Canada is Partypoker. They offer a Diamond Elite Club for their high-rollers, which gives players a huge 60% rakeback. They also offer exclusive monthly races with affiliates - like the RakeTheRake 15k Rake Race - which give users the chance to win big prizes, corresponding to high rakeback percentages.
Unibet also hosts Canadian players on their site, and currently offer a massive €35,000 Rake Race which you can be a part of if you sign up through RakeTheRake. Besides this, they have a loyalty scheme that rewards users with rakeback at different rates depending on their level.
There are many more great poker sites to choose from in Canada. Please check out all the best Canadian poker sites here.
At RakeTheRake, we aim to offer everyone the greatest possible bonuses and rakeback deals out there.
As far as welcome bonuses go - these are top offers for new players in Canada:
- GG Poker offers new players a choice between a 100% Matched Bonus up to C$600 (worth 20% Rakeback) or C$100 in Tickets.
- Partypoker’s welcome offer is a 100% deposit bonus up to C$700 and C$40 Free Play.
- Unibet have a selection of welcome bonuses to choose from: First is a 100% matched deposit up to $250, second is a 100% bonus up to $200 + up to 100 free spins on Book of Dead, and lastly is $30 extra + $1,000 Playthrough Poker Bonus.
- Natural8 also offers a choice between two great welcome bonuses- a 200% First deposit bonus up to $1000 or $100 Ticket Bonus.
Besides welcome offers for new players some of the best rakeback deals you’ll find are:
- GG Poker, Natural8 and Betkings are all on the same network - this means they all run the same Fish Buffet scheme, where the top-raking players are awarded with a huge 60% rakeback. Even the starting level offers players 15% rakeback.
- Partypoker also offers a points-based rakeback scheme that starts at 25% and goes all the way up to 60% for the top-raking players. You can also benefit from RakeTheRake’s exclusive Partypoker races and chases for extra rakeback.
- Betsson, Betsafe and Nordic also offer the same 30% Diamond Level rakeback - If you sign up through RakeTheRake, you will instantly be boosted to this Diamond Level. On top of that, you will also be able to take advantage of the exclusive races we offer for players at these sites.
Canadian laws dictate that online gambling/poker is only legal if the company or site is located offshore. Some laws differ between state to state, which recently allowed for a British Columbia based online poker site, but only residents of British Columbia can play there.
Even with these regulations, there are still plenty of sites to choose from. Check out all the best poker sites available in Canada here.